- Posted by Haggerty Services
- On October 22, 2018
- boca raton, exterminator, exterminators, integrated pest management, pest control professional, Pest Control Tips, Pest Prevention
Talk to Haggerty Services first.
Before you start:
- Let us do a full inspection before you begin. And if it’s a new house, you may have had a home inspection before closing, we can do a closer examination to see if they might have missed things like roach droppings or ants.
- Treatments can be applied to the exterior that will help reducing insect pressure before opening the building for construction.
When the workers start drilling and knocking things down, your home can become even more vulnerable to pests. Your site will become a heaven to vermin such as termites, ants, and mice.
- You may need additional traps around the house and near building materials, baited to attract pests sited.
- Keep an eye on how your site is graded. Be sure water flows away from the house. Standing water breeds mosquitoes.
- We are an extra set of eyes making sure that there are no cracks where rodents can enter and that all doors and screens are properly sealed so bugs and pests will stay out.
And when you’re all done.
- Start a regular monthly schedule of treatments for home, lawn and if it’s season, for mosquitoes too.